Publication Date 11/2018
No. Pages 96
No. Recipes 60
Make check payable to: Judith Krings
11208 Pioneer Drive
Clearlake, CA 95422
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
By Judith Krings
1 3/4 C flour
1/2 t salt
1/2 t baking powder
5 T butter
1 C mil1 C cheddar cheese
1) Preheat oen to 450º. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
2) Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) Make a well in the center of four mixture. Add milk and cheese; stir to combine.
4) Drop butter by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes--until lightly browned. While biscuits are in the oven, make topping.
5) Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush with the topping mixture. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
1) Melt 2 T melted butter. Mix with 1/2 t garlic powder, 1 t minced fresh parsley.